Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Favorite Radiohead Songs

Since Radiohead's eighth studio album (depending on whether or not you count Disc 2 of In Rainbows as its own album, which I don't) is coming out this weekend, here is a list of my personal Top 20 Favorite Radiohead songs. Mind you, I love pretty much all Radiohead songs, and it was quite tough for me to "cut down" my list.

1. Street Spirit (Fade Out)
2. Videotape
3. Idioteque
4. How To Disappear Completely
5. Electioneering
6. Climbing Up the Walls
7. Rabbit in Your Headlights (with U.N.K.L.E)
8. Inside My Head
9. Talk Show Host
10. Sit Down. Stand Up.
11. Sail to the Moon
12. Up a Ladder
13. Myxamatosis
14. Optimistic
15. Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
16. Jigsaw Falling into Place
17. Everything in its Right Place
18. Dollars and Cents
19. Bulletproof
20. Exit Music (from a Film) tied with The Tourist.

Okay I cheated a little. But wow, that was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment